Saturday, October 01, 2005

Butterfly - Day
Well here she is after my latest rotation round at 100 hours of stitching time :) I am proud of myself for sticking with her and getting through the round, I am now looking forward to seeing her again soon :)

We have had a great day today :) Tarissa had her friend Jess over and they were both so fantastic! They played and watched a movie and we made microwave fudge. An overall great day :) I went to church with Mum tonight and Rachael babysat, it was nice to have a bit of time without the children :)

This is a picture of what I am going to stitch Mermaids of the Deep Blue on for Meg I think it looks awesome.... how about you???

Well thats it from me tonight :) I have tucked little giggling girls into bed, I'm going to watch a movie, well the beginning of one anyway.

Sweet Dreams

Andie

No comments:

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...