Thursday, October 13, 2005

Here is picture of

Scent of Old Roses at 70 hours
Isn't she Purty :) This is actually a really good photo not too far off the actual colours at all :)

We got quite a bit of gardening done today, I quite enjoyed it and I am planning a vege garden too :)

We didn't end up going swimming today though, groceries instead LOL, now we can eat again :)

I have nearly finished stitching my peace needleroll ornament and will put up a picture tomorrow, all changed in colours and everything :)

Thats it from me for today

Andie

2 comments:

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

beading as you go?? is that hard?? looking great though!

AnneS said...

Boy oh boy, she's looking stunning! You're as bad as me when I'm stitching her designs - I can't wait until the end until beading ... the temptation's too great!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...