Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I took the children


to Oamaru today :) We had a great time and we plan to head back there again soon. We found the penguin place, it is pretty good value too! The gentleman I talked to said that the best time to view them is in December and January as there are heaps then and also there will be chicks so we will plan on going there then :)

We also went to the gardens and they were beautiful! The kids played at the park there and it was kind of funny as I remember playing there when I was a child and we visited Nana :)

Mum worked for Uncle Danny today and it sounds like they had a bit of a hard time of it. She was absolutly wiped when she got home. My candlewicking kit that I got from Trade me arrived today, here is a picture :) I am looking forward to working on it :)

I finished my slot on Scent of Old Roses, I will put u[p a picture tomorrow :) next I am going to finish off my peace needleroll and then if I have time do the pincushion for Tarissa to go with her Christmas present :)

It is shopping day tomorrow, so I don't know how much I will get done :)

Andie

1 comment:

Administrator said...

Hi, I just had a look at your blog. Nice site.
Keep up the good work.

acid reflux stress

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...