Saturday, October 29, 2005

Well I talked to Linda

and it is fine for me to post a picture of what I am doing :) So I will put one up tomorrow afternoon (after church) I am nearly half way done on the stitching so it shouldn't take too long.

I had a pretty quiet day today, when the kids went to bed tonight I watched 2 movies, the joys of double vision at video ezy :) Miss Congeniality 2, which suxed, and The wedding Date which was lovely! I really liked it! It made me feel all mushy and girly LOL Definetly one to watch if you like the romantic type of movie :) Which I do.

Thats all my news for today... pretty boring I know :)

Andie

1 comment:

AnneS said...

You've got me intrigued ... looking forward to seeing the piccie of what you're stitching - enquiring minds are dying to know! ;)

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...