Thursday, October 20, 2005

WOW!!!!

To see my name in lights LOL Freebie Design WOW!! I was so excited LOL . How about that?! Tarissa was jumping all over the place LOL.

I have worked a bit more on my green fat mermaid today. I also found another thing to put together for another finish LOL It is a candlewick cushion, I finished the stitching earlier this year. I haven't started doing that yet, maybe after my slot on the fat mermaid and before work on the Dolphins Domain......hmmmm. I have been all over the place in my rotation but its been fun!

I have another design idea for a freebie and I will try and get onto that soon, if I can take the time away from stitching LOL Then I can see if Linda would like that one too.

Well I'm off. Elle is sick and she is very unhappy so is whinging and crying often.

Andie

2 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

Congratulations on your design! I'm definitely going to stitch it :)

AnneS said...

Woohoo!! Way to go!!! This one is definitely being added to the stitching pile ... never 'known' a designer before ;-) It looks wonderful. Mermaid looks fantastic on that fabric, too - the greens really tone in well together :)