Thursday, November 24, 2005

I did a bit or organization yesterday...

I am setting up my kitted projects a different way. I have bought some folders (only 3 to start with) and I have put in them the plastic inserts for the stitchbows. If I already have the colour I need then I put it in its slot :) Then I have put in a plastic sleeve for the fabric baggie to go in and another for the pattern to go in and another for the photocopied pages :) Then I have a little zip lock bag which I have hole punched and in that I have the beads and any speciality threads and my list of whatever else I require to finish kitting the design up. It looks really cool and I had lots of fun doing it :)

I started the purple voluptuous mermaid last night. Didn't get much done but it looks good :)

~~*Andie*~~

1 comment:

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

I like the sound of that system - any chance of a pic? Hard to visualize for my poor tired brain. :) Cheers.