Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Not much happening....

I have started working on The Scent of Old Roses again....

I lost 1 of my packets of beads for The Scent of Old Roses so had to buy another....

I started a diet, doing along the line of Weigh Watchers but from home.

My landlord rang yesterday.... he has gotten remarried and work is sending him back to Timaru so we have to move....... we need to be out by the weekend of New Years. I am not too sure what to do. On the one hand it seems like the perfect opportunity to try and find a house with a granny flat for mum.... on the other.... well I just don't know what to do??? At least I will have a reference from him, having lived in towns where we didn't need them I haven't been asking for a reference, so when we moved here it was a big hassel...... I will just have to trust that God knows what to do cause I don't.... so many things to think on.... and I don't work well under pressure! *aaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhhh!!!!!*

Andie

1 comment:

AnneS said...

Oh, you poor thing - what a pain of a thing to have to deal with right before Christmas! Positive thoughts are coming your way that you find somewhere new fast, so you can get settled in ASAP {{hugs}}