Monday, March 27, 2006

Things are going

pretty well :)

I got a phone call today from a supermarket about a job interview tomorrow... at 10:30, I am a bit nervous, but if I don't get it, I don't get it.... I might not want it anyway LOL it is only 21 hours a week, but with Craigs child support and family support I will be better off than I am now anyway :)

Things with Mike are the same... I have kind of reached a numb phase... which is good, as I couldn't continue on the way that I was. I hear from him everyday... but its just not enough.

I have still been working on The Teacher, but I must be feeling better as I am thinking of moving onto something else LOl Either that or my low concentration span has come back LOL

The Teacher is looking good though :)

Not much else to say..... life has been pretty ho hum

Andie

3 comments:

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

aren't we a pair? ROFL! You know you should have stayed on the Wet Coast - there's a job opening over there that my Craig is looking at. We could have had stitch-ins!

AnneS said...

Good luck with your interview, chickadee - I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

StitchCat said...

Good luck with the job interview Andie. You are so lucky to hear from Mike everyday. I know when Brett is away, I am not that lucky.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...