Tuesday, March 28, 2006

What is this you may ask?

This is my latest badness..... Spring Queen after 2 hours........ I have sorted out a new rotation LOL lets see if I stick to this one :)

Week 1 Mirabilia
Week 2 L&L
Week 3 Passione Ricamo
Week 4 Other

My theory is that as I get to each group I can pick which one I want to do from each designer..... we'll see how it goes LOL

This week I am doing Mirabilia and I need treasures and big beads and Krenick for Mermaids of the Deep Blue (which is what I wanted to work on so, as usual I indulged myself and started a new one)

My job interview went well..... I think that I pretty much have the job if I want it :) I need to ring on Thursday and let them know how I got on reading through the paperwork.

I am feeling very happy, contented and peaceful at the moment.... I believe Mike will come home earlier than expected so heres praying that is so :)

I am thinking of working out a work project too, just ornies or something little :)

Hope you all are well :)

Andie

3 comments:

Stitchie Kiwi said...

From what I can see - it looks great! Congratulations on the job front :)

As for rotating - I've found working it out on a month to month basis works well for me, believe me, by the time I get to the end of the month I'm already detouring off it - I think that is as long as my attention span lasts LOL

StitchCat said...

That 2 hour stint looks good Andie. Good luck with the rotation. I am liking my little one I have organised for myself...so far.

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

fingers crossed on the jobfront! and actually with the rotation too - Im too weak to stick to one LOL

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...