Saturday, April 01, 2006

2 days down :)

Hey everyone :) How are you all?

I worked my 2nd day today :) Yesterday I worked 1-9 and today 7am to 3.30pm I quite enjoyed it..... apart from not knowing what I was doing and my feet and lower back killing me by the end of the shift :) Thats it til Wednesday, but at least I have some idea what I am doing now :)

Not much stitching done... alas... too tired!!

On the Mike front.... hes coming home earlier :) YAY!! Says.... now get this.... "He has found his heart" and wants to be here near us :)))))))))))) He will be home no later than June but possibly earlier... he has contacted his old boss and as he had only taken a leave of absence they are extremely happy to have him coming back :) I CAN'T WAIT!!! LOL @ ME hehe

I will work some more on Spring Queen tomorrow... she only has until Monday night and then I'm moving on..... LOL

Talk to you all soon

Andie

2 comments:

StitchCat said...

Excellent news Andie...about Mike and the job. Once you get into a routine with working, you wont feel so tired. And then you will stitch as normal.:)

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

Woohoooo! money and a man, can life be any better?? Make sure you get really good shoes, standing in a supermarket is killer - check out Athlete's Foot or Rebel Sports and get your feet assessed.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...