Monday, May 08, 2006

Well my

blogging seems to be turning into a bit of a weekly thing instead of nightly........ oops LOL

I have finished my scissor fob for the Stitch NZ exchange and I am going to send it tomorrow....... I hope that Maggie likes it....... I'm a bit nervous... my finishing isn't that fabulous as I had never finished one before..... if it was for myself I wouldn't mind BUT.......................

I can't put up a photo yet of course....... all in good time :) Then you can judge for yourselves :)

I am up to my Watergarden slot tomorrow......... hmmm don't have much done on that yet.......... hopefully will get a bit done this round, although I have Joshua tomorrow so........ hmmmm but I can definetly use the money........ wedding costs just keep on going up!!!!!!!! ugghhh LOL

Hopefully next post will have a few pictures!

Andie

1 comment:

StitchCat said...

Good girl...Im sure anything you have stitched will be lovely and I can't wait to see it. Im not sure whether to wait till the 25th before I open it :) Who made the rules LOL

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...