Saturday, June 17, 2006

Sorry

if you don't want to read a downer post don't read this one.......

I am feeling really down, funny how that happens isn't it?! I am really feeling out of control and I really hate that! I am having some trouble with the last of the shop bills and it is really suxy, which then makes me HATE by Beep sister for this mess she dumped me in and I know that isn't healthy and just makes me feel worse so I try to avoid it........

I came home today to find a bill from the debt collectors from Telstra clear!! I was with them for a couple of months in '03 and I am sure I paid them all, so I don't know what the heck is going on there!!

Feeling more out of control.......

To top it off the house is a mess and the kids are out of control and I feel like I am doing a real bad job as a mother which I feel is my most important job......... I only work 3 days a week but it seems to be taking control of my life, it doesn't feel like my CC debt is receeding and I am not getting any savings towards our wedding, there always seems to be something........

Like last week I had to pay for the kids to go to the North Island these holidays, the time before that it was soccer boots and uniform and Tarissa desperately needing some clothes.....

I still haven't paid the soccer or rugby fees and things just keep on getting worse and worse....

and to top ALL OFF........

I have no time for stitching!!!

Life is a major suxy bummer..............

The only good thing is Mike and I feel like I am failing him with all this debt and not getting anything saved towards our wedding...........

Bye everyone

Talk nicer soon.........

Andie

4 comments:

Kiwi Jo said...

I'm sorry Andie...I hope things get better soon. I'm sure Mike doesn't feel like you are failing him though.

AnneS said...

Sorry to hear you're so down at the moment Andie ... keep your chin up, and just know that it will eventually pass. I think sometimes it helps to 'vent' and put things in writing, almost like a sharing of the burden. Hang in there, hun - it will get better! {hugs}

~*~Nicola~*~ said...

hey! pull that chin up. Start on a plan of attack - can you consolidate your debts into one loan through the bank perhaps? Kids are resilient, maybe give them each a notebook and tell them to write their feelings into it each day. Each evening take 10 minutes with each child and discuss whats on their minds. It won't make your days less hectic but it WILL make them see you are there for them. And you know what? weddings are special, but they dont have to cost the earth. Make a list of things you MUST have and things you'd LIKE to have. It'll come good - but its so much easier when you share the load with friends :)

StitchCat said...

Hope things come right for you soon Andie :)
{{{Hugs}}}}

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...