Friday, July 21, 2006

Bad again... LOL

On Tuesdays I do relief care for a lady with really bad depression and I look after her 2 year old boy......... Thats good you say........

The government pays me for it......... Thats good too.....

I got paid yesterday........ Very good

I made and order through ABC........ Bad........ Bad............ BAD!!!!

Only a small one though..... LOL

I got the treasures, beads and krenicks for Mermaids of the Deep Blue that I couldn't get in NZ, the cottons, beads and Krenick for Angel of the Sea...... hoping those work with one of the fabrics that I have here......... Really want to start that LOL and the beads and krenicks for In the Arms of an Angel......... SO MUCH cheaper in the US!!! WOW!!

I had a spending limit and really enjoyed meeting it LOL

Will post a picture when it arrives :D

*hugs*

Andie

1 comment:

StitchCat said...

Ok...so Andie, tell me how you manage to fit everything in and still have time to knit and stitch, and spend. I cant believe some people...I think I need organizing tuition :)