Sunday, July 23, 2006

New try at a rotation

Okay...... now I know that I have tried all kinds of different rotations and hopefully I have now got the right mix on how to work this rotation..... I am still going to stick with 10hours before moving on........BUT I have picked 4 projects per month..... 2 that I will do every month until they are done and two slots of other things that I want to work on for that month......... I have been finding the thought of working only on Celtic Noel and Rose of Sharon really depressing LOL@ME!!

So for.....

AUGUST
Rose of Sharon
Celtic Noel
Mermaids of the Deep Blue (since I have bits coming in the mail)
Angel of the Sea (since I have bits coming in the mail)

at the end of the month I will tally up and see how many hours I got on each....... hoping THIS time I can do it! LOL

*hugs*

Andie

2 comments:

zoeandcooper said...

Good luck with keeping up with the new rotation. I am always fudging mine depending on my mood. I can't wait to see your start on Angel of the Sea. I love that one!

StitchCat said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...