Friday, September 08, 2006

Pictures



I've hurt my foot so I have today and tomorrow off work, stressing out now cause its less money for the week than I expected!! I am also stressing out cause according to my ticker its like 92 days or something until the wedding and I just can't seem to loose weight!! I have this really horrible picture of myself, walking down the aisle in a big white dress looking fat and old!! I don't know why, but I feel really too old to be doing the big white wedding thing... I dunno if it is the wrinkles, the odd grey hair, being overweight, or maybe its the 4 kids?.... Totally paranoid I know but anyway..... onto more stitchy things




I have signed up for the needleroll stitchalong with Katrina and others, but now I am not sure if I am going to be able to paticipate, a friend was lending me a pattern and now she can't find it.... darn, still have time though :)




I am putting below my latest progress pics, batteries in my camera need replacing and it is really annoying me.... I go to use it and its FLAT! AGAIN!! LOL




Anyway, here is my progress on Butterfly - Day I am glad to be finally passed that halfway point which I seemed to have stalled at :)


Here is also my progress on Watergarden..... not much I know but better than the 20 or so stitches I had done :)


Well I guess that is about it, will be going back to Rose of Sharon now.... deadline is getting closer!!!
Hope everyone is well!!
*hugs to Maggie*
Andie

No comments:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...