Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A crap few days.......

my sister (the one I am talking to) called me yesterday and told me she doubted that they would be able to come to my wedding........... great........ makes me feel really loved, especially since I know how much money they earn....... sure they have a lot of debt too........ but I feel like they could make the effort if they really wanted to....... I would for her, and her hubby has a really good job and makes more per day than I do in a week!

Then today I recieved an r.s.v.p............. from my Dad............. no note, no letter, just the whole invitation returned with an x on the number attending........... I am assuming that is a NO?!!!! Which really makes me want to cry......... he told me that he was definetly coming and would in fact come in November to spend some time with us........ now an explanation would have been nice........ or maybe.......... I'm sorry I am not going to be able to afford it?..... My brother said he probably couldn't get away from work........ it would really just be obscene if Julie (the one who doesn't talk to me) comes and none of my other siblings do........... I feel real sad :( so I stitched..... I have another 7 hours in Celtic Noel........ I'll put a photo up tomorrow probably when I hit the ten hour mark........ my bum should be spreading well.......... I'm eating a toffee pop while I write this......... I love these darn biscuits, they should be outlawed not put on special all the time!! LOL

Thanks for listening to my whining!

Andie

4 comments:

Kerry said...

That sucks. You whine all you like.

Hugs.

Stitchie Kiwi said...

Lots of ((hugs)) Andie ... Kerry is right, it sucks :(

I hope it all turns out okay.

Your Celtic Noel is looking lovely!

StitchCat said...

Wow that really is rough Andie. What is up with them all...especially your Dad and his cryptic X. Maybe they will change their minds...I am hoping they will. Big (((Hugs))) from me xxxx

mslegacy said...

Andie {{{hugs}}} dont let this get you down. I know you want them to all celebrate your day with you, but each has their own reasons. Enjoy your day anyways, it is yours and Mikes. Dont let anyone else disturb it.