Tuesday, October 23, 2007

No Celtic Autumn

update this week, I have had a bad few days with a bit of an upset tummy which caused a lack of sleep, catch up sleep during the day so no stitching yesterday, I am feeling a lot better today but a little weak so today I stitched on Tarissa's xmas pressie (miss New Year) and then before she got home from school I changed back to Pearlie.... its not Pearlie's day but I don't have the energy to change her over..... oh well....

Anyway hows this?!! :)

I am Elizabeth Bennet!


Take the Quiz here!



I love Jane Austen, I have all her novels, and one of her movies :) I intend to collect them all, even the ones that have been made several times have different aspects to them and I find them quite relaxing :)

Well thats all :) Will update Pearlie picture tomorrow when I take her off the frame.

*hugs*

Andie


3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Hi Andie,

first time visiting your blog: you have a lot of energy to have 5 kids ;-) (I have 3) BTW, have you changed the colors of the xmas fairy? Usually there is some pink in the dress (I have the chart) Have you made a color change?

I put your blog in my google reader so I'll visit often ;-)

Little Cat said...

Hi Andie, Sorry to hear you've been unwell. I hope you manage to shake it off and catch up with your sleep. You need it more than anyone!

Looking forward to seeing your update pics.

sugardoll said...

I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope it gets better soon. ((hugs))

I don't know who Jane Austen is hehehe.

Looking forward to a wip piccie.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...