Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Picture update

Well to start with here is the model I am stitching for Tammy at Stab and Stash..........



















Next is Week 5 Celtic Autumn :)



















I hope to post a picture of where I am up to tomorrow on cirque des cercles (Mike has an extra day of work with it being term holidays) so I am going to work the extra day on it :)

I have been kitting up both Fairy Moon and November's Topaz Fairy, so I still have to decide.... new start after I finish Pearlie or finish off a wip?

Picture of Pearlie tomorrow too :)

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Little Grey Cat said...

That model looks very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Autumn is looking gorgeous! I can't wait for my fabric to turn up so I can stitch her too.

sugardoll said...

Your model is really getting there Andie, It is so beautiful. What is the name of the fabby? I don't think I have seen this on s&s store. I love how it looks so soft and subtle, not screaming in your face type of color.

Your Celtic A. is also coming along rather well, She's a beauty.

Btw, I don't know what's going on with me, not even hand-dyed fabric sales is perking me up. =\

Mel said...

The model is coming along. I love the fabric.
You have gotten so much done on Celtic Autumn. She is looking fabulous

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...