Saturday, November 10, 2007

Okay so I

have remembered why I hate rotations..... I always feel pressured and then I cave and start something new...... is it boredom? Partly maybe...... maybe its just that I don't like being told what to do? Even by myself?! LOL

So I caved and started something new..... I have decided Mike won't mind if his picture isn't finished in time for his birthday lol.... I am thinking maybe a screaming rotation is the way to go for me........... or maybe back to the one at a time projects.... but that puts me back into a rotation with needing to get Midnight Boo worked on some each month unless I work just on that.... can I handle that?.........

I dunno.........

Any suggestions appreciated :D

Anyway....... who wants to know what I started on? ;D

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Little Cat said...

That was a cruel, cruel post. Saying you've a new start and not telling or showing us!

Why don't you do one stitching session on Boo, then the next on whatever screams, then back to Boo for a day/evening etc. That way you get to stitch on whatever you want and still get Boo done quickly.

Mel said...

What have you started? I am itching to know.
BTW, are you having a theme for the new baby? You know how some people decorate the nurseries in teddy bears, winnie the pooh, stuff like that. Just wondering :)

Kathryn in NZ said...

Do tell! and post a pic
Please, :)

With you on sticking to a stitching plan. Sometimes I start new projects out of sheer frustration at not wanting to stitch on what I "should" be doing.

Rachael said...

You can't leave us hanging like that!! Telling us you have a new start and not even giving a hint!! :0(

Laural said...

I would love to know what you started!

I am pretty much a guilt stitcher. Whatever piece I feel the most guilty about not stitching, when I don't have obligation stitching going, then I work on that. If I commit to a "plan" then as soon as I verbalize it or put it in writing it falls to bits.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...