Wednesday, November 14, 2007

one and only preggie

photo :) I have been conned by miss 11 to put this photo on my blog, she is very impressed by how nice you all are :D Thanks so much for your lovely comments left for Tarissa and Christian, they couldn't stop smiling :D

Personally I don't think its too bad for #5?!! At 34 weeks? That big bump up high is babies bottom!!! Yay!! Still head down this week after my check up :D

For those who asked Novey is stitched on Sugar Maple Fabrics Daybreak on Belfast. As to starting her..... yes I am pretty predictable aren't I?!! LOL And Mel your turn of phrase nearly made me fall off my chair LOL

7 comments:

Little Cat said...

I love baby bumps lol. I miss mine.

Chiloe said...

Not bad at all for 34 weeks and baby # 5 !!!

By the way, a friend wonders on what fabric you are stitching lady of the mist? You really have a good taste to choose the right fabbie for your projects ;-)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

you look fabulous!! Good luck with your last six weeks:)

Mel said...

You look good for 34 weeks.
Sorry about that phrase, i'd been watching Kath and Kim when I commented.

Gill said...

Not bad at all for 34 weeks! I was huge for all of mine, and the last 2 turned out to be tiddlers! lol

sugardoll said...

Ohhh! What a lovely picture. You are one hell of a sexy preggy!!! Looks like baby is ready to come say hi soon. I am so excited. I can't wait to see him/her. take care muah!!

Jenny said...

Wow, that's what #5 at 34wks looks like! You rock! :)

I scrolled down and saw your November Topaz Fairy - she looks great! :)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...