Saturday, December 29, 2007

Baby Post

My sister has a new camera so has taken a few baby shots :) I really like this one :)















And here is another, very proud Daddy shot although you can't really see Bethany, but check out that grin! :)




















I really like this one too :)


I haven't touched my stitching since my sister and then Bethany arrived :) Meg and her family head back to the North Island on Monday so I will get myself back into a routine then. It has been great having them here and Megan came to the birth which was awesome! Unfortunately I put out my neck and so have been rather grumpy and boring, between that, lack of sleep (although Bethany is wonderful and sleeps really well) and being sore from breastfeeding I haven't been up to doing much and I am not too sure that I was the best of company!!

I do have one stitching update from a Celtic Autumn session, but I will take a photo and post it when I am re-organized again.

I hope everyone has had an awesome Christmas, however you celebrated it :)

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Mel said...

Bethany is beautiful. Her daddy sure does have a proud smile on his face.
Thanks for the pics, she is so adorable!!!

Little Cat said...

Gorgeous photo's Andie. Bethany is beautiful! Daddy looks so proud :o)

shakatak66 said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby girl! She looks gorgeous, and Daddy suitably proud and happy :) All the best for 2008, Andie, hope it brings peace, joy, love and happiness :D {{hugs}}

Juls said...

Congratulations!!!!!! Bethany is just beautiful!!!! Enjoy this wonderful time !!!!!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...