Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Goals

Well it seems the perfect time to set goals for the new year :)

So....

Goals for 2008

Finish Celtic Autumn sal and start another Celtic sal
Complete Cirque des cercles
Complete Midnight Boo
Start (and hopefully finish) Wades' Tiger
Complete July's Amethyst Fairy
Complete Butterfly - Day
Complete Novey
Complete Miss NY - for Tari
Complete Miss NY (conversion) - for Elle
Start Romance of the Sea or The Heir - for Mike
Start Fairy Moon

Well I think that is more than enough to keep me going :)

*hugs*

Andie

*please note*

goals subject to change without prior notice lol

2 comments:

Mel said...

Those are great goals Andie!
I have to work out mine now.
I have really enjoyed reading your blog, getting to know you and admiring your stitching. And thankyou for including me in the SAL with Kristen, I have really enjoyed it.
Take care

Sari said...

Congratulations for your new baby :) Great goals you have! Happy new year to you and your family!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...