Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pathetic progress pictures!

Well it has just been one of those weeks!

I had to take the van into town for a new timing belt and to replace the water pump (very ouchy bill) and walked home with the girls (the boys were still in the north island) it took just over an hour, we were home by 9.30am and we all thought we were going to die of the heat! I ended up spending the rest of the day holding the baby.... it didn't help my milk supply!

Bethany has been really unsettled, I am slowly putting her on the bottle, I tried to crash wean her and turned into a crying wreck myself, she was pretty happy, I cried all the time lol. So now I am feeding her every second feed myself and then topping up with formula if she needs it. I don't know if it is just being so busy, or if its because I just don't do the job properly......? I have always struggled with breast feeding though!

On Thursday I had to drive the 2 hours up to Christchurch to pick the boys up from the airport..... and back again!

So without boring you any further :)

Celtic Autumn week 20


And my really sad start on Fairy Moon! (photo of my fabric is way off)


In good news I received shipping notice for Isabella's Garden!! :D

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Mel said...

Celtic Autumn is looking great. I hope next week is better.
I love how Fairy Moon looks on the fabric.

Chiloe said...

Me too I always problems with breastfeeding. HOpe the feedings get better for both of you ;-) (((hugs )))

You don't like the dark fabric??? I love your autumn celtic !!!

Megumi said...

Your Celtic Autumn is pretty! And even though you say your fabric for Fairy Moon is off - I think it looks beautiful!

Kristin Stitches said...

Andie, Celtic autumn looks great! I love the fabric for Fairy Moon.

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Great progress on both. I am amazed at how much you are getting done with the new baby in toe.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...