Friday, January 25, 2008

A sad week

for stitching....

Alas I have not gotten much stitching done again this week...

I have managed a few hours on my Angel of the Sea goal

I stitched some on Celtic Autumn

I didn't get to work on any of my other projects

On the good side...

Miss Bethany and I seem to be getting the breast feeding sorted out at long last! phew!! Such a relief!

I can't wait for Isabellas Garden to arrive, then if I am having a day of sitting holding her I can work on a smaller project :) Instead of silly games on my phone LOL

Thanks for the comments on the fabric for Fairy Moon :0 I love the fabric, just my picture of it is terrible :)

Photo later of Celtic Autumn :)

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

Great for the breastfeeding !!! AT least a good thing done. I need to check is I can find Isabella's garden on ebay ;-) it should be released already, right?

Mel said...

I am glad you got the breast feeding sorted. I really love the fabric your stitching fairy moon on. Do you think Isabella's garden would make a good birth sampler?

Marie said...

have you already received Isabella's garden ? i ordered it on ebay, asked the lady today, she still had not it... i have the fabric for it, a silkweaver one... i am only waiting for the chart + threads...

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...