Saturday, February 09, 2008

My week

Wade had a great first week at High School and seems to have fitted in well, has really enjoyed it. I am so relieved!

Tarissa has settled well back into school.

Christian seems to have blossomed over the holidays and for the first time instead of going backwards with his schooling he improved! Yay!!

Gabrielle is so looking forward to starting school on her birthday, she can't wait and is driving me crazy with asking LOL

Bethany is lovely of course :) She had her first round of immunisations on Tuesday. I hate them!!!! I always cry :( But to prove she is all good now here is a picture of her in her jammies this morning...




Week 23 Celtic Autumn



Week 4 Fairy Moon

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

What a lovely smile on that precious face! your stitching is lovely too!

Little Miss Flossy said...

I'm glad everyone is happily back to school. Lovely photo of Bethany.

Mel said...

She is adorable. She always looks so happy.
CA is looking great. Your getting so much done.
FM looks great too. I miss stitching!

Deanne J said...

Sounds like everyone is doing great.

Your stitching is lovely

Chiloe said...

What a great start for everybody ! Bettany is so cuuuuuuuuuute :-)

Megumi said...

Glad to hear your kids are adjusting well with school. And such a cute photo of Bethany! :)

Celtic Autumn is looking great, and your Fairy Moon has a lovely flowing locks now! Terrific! :)

sugardoll said...

She is super adorable. She is growing up quick. I can't believe how much she's grown since I left for my trip!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...