Friday, March 21, 2008

Fairy Moon

After the first week long sal for her :)




I was having trouble keeping my fabric tight enough on the scroll frame, but have now sussed that out so should go faster now :)

I will take some more photos tomorrow of Isabellas' garden, it wasn't finished in time for Elle's birthday and she doesn't want to see it til its finished, she wants a surprise lol.

I am also waiting on some beads to finish off Issy's Miss New Years Fairy, hope they arrive soon to, cause I missed having it finished for her birthday as I was waiting on those darn beads!

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Kathryn in NZ said...

You're back, Yay!
Celtic is looking good, can't wait to see Isabella's Garden and New Year Fairy.
The family looks so happy :)

sugardoll said...

Welcome back my dear. I missed you!.

So glad to see your wip updates. They are very nice.

Chiloe said...

I'm so happy you are back !!! I missed seeing your nice stitching pieces and having news of your family !!!

Kristin Stitches said...

I love this one!! I have really enjoyed working on her!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...