Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nasty Things

whispering, calling my name, screaming at me, invading my dreams....... yep thats right all those patterns in my stash want me to start them.... especially Enchanted Mermaid..... BUT I have things I NEED to finish..... CDC, Butterfly day, Wades Tiger and Night Train for Christian........ I have so many wip's that I have promised myself I will finish....... my rotation is working great........ if only I can stop the voices in my head!!!

Week 1 SAL (celtics)

Week 2 SAL (fairy Moon)

Week 3 Obligation stitching (Boo then start Wade's)

Week 4 a Wip I want to finish ( Novey)

I WILL resist, I will resist, I will resist....... repeat over and over and over!


LOL

*hugs*

Andie

p.s that was great I managed to talk myself out of it :D (til I fall asleep again lol)

1 comment:

sugardoll said...

I've got tons I want to start as well, but not enough time, and to think I am already retired LOL

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...