Sunday, June 08, 2008

Celtic Spring

I have chosen to stitch her on SMF's Gelati



I am not too sure what to do about Fairy Moon, she is driving me BONKERS! Its not the fabric or the pattern, its my working copies! I am seriously considering marking up my original pattern which I haven't done for forever.

In the meantime I have decided to not work on her this month and will instead pull out another wip, probably Three for Tea, Jaf, or Waiting for Ships.... I am thinking also that maybe my rotation is to structured and I need a spot to work on any wip I feel like ..... so maybe Fairy Moon is going to go bye bye for a little while, and then come in occasionally.........? Sorry Mel and Kristin!

Mike and I were supposed to go away for the weekend with Bethany, but there were bad weather warnings so we decided not to afterall, a tiny caravan and winds gusting up to 130ks didn't sound like much fun! It turned out to be the best decision as Bethany is now unwell and also..... it snowed :)

It was mostly melted by this afternoon but was very pretty and didn't cause too much havoc :D


Also Nora released some new designs :) Letters from Nora :) I am going to do one for each of the girls, including me.... and maybe my nieces as well :) I hope it doesn't take too long for them all to come out. But to start with I need to get A & B for Bethany and I :)

In case you have missed them, here they are....



Well I think thats all my news for now :)

*hugs*

Andie

2 comments:

sugardoll said...

Love love love tha fabby for CS.

Sorry to hear about your fairy moon.

I like Nora's letters, but I am not sure if I will ever stitch them. May change my mind sometime, like always...Women will always be women LOL.

Mel said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to go away. We have some bad weather here at the moment also.
You got so much done on CS, makes my effort look pitiful.
I understand about Fairy Moon. I am actually going to do a re work some of my WIP's and scrap my rotation.
I love the Letters from Nora. I hope she does the whole alphabet.
I hope Bethany gets better very soon.
take care

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...