Thursday, July 03, 2008

Chatelaines

Okay so I have always like Chatelaines... I even have Watergarden partly stitched..... But isn't it funny how your tastes change?

I have decided I really like Chatelaines.... I am even gonna make space in my stash for some :D Hubby really likes them too which makes me feel like he will like what I make and put on our walls.

So I am gonna start saving my pennies and the next mystery that comes along that I really love I am going to sign up for :D

Now I am thinking that part of the reason for my shift towards different designers is because of both Passione Riccamo and Mirabilia...... Mirabilia because its been so long since she released a big design and PR because... well to be honest her last two designs have been dull and flat looking, I went thru them today because I wasn't sure why I wasn't liking them now and they just don't have the depth of colour they used to have.... maybe they will come right and it is just a stage but for now I have all the ones that I want anyway... so time to look into something else :D

Hope you are all well.

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a long time since Mirabilia put out a large design. Some of her older ones are now really hard to get your hands on. I've been told it's because she's put them on hold while she sorts out some personal problems. I don't know how true this is though. I know it's taken me hours to find an ONS which has Rose of Sharon in stock! (Your fault lol - your new start just was too beautiful and tempting!)

I like Chatelaines too but I don't think I'd have the patience to stitch one. They are huge aren't they.

Karen
Little Cat Blogs

Chiloe said...

They say she's getting divorce and because she used to own her company with her husband, she has to wait for the divorce to be over ... I don't know if it's true or not ???

anyway, we should only stitch what makes us happy, right? And whatever you chooese, it's always a pleasure to look at them :-D

Mel said...

I am dying for a new BIG design from Nora. I like PR designs but really only the smaller ones. I love her freebies.
I am now panicking about the older Mira's now. I am going to have to be serious about collecting the ones I want!

Itching To Stitch said...

You have some incredible WIP's going. We have very similar taste. I too like Passione Ricamo and Miribilia and I agree that PR hasn't put out a pretty fairy or lady for a long time, same with Miribilia ;)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...