Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Don't you wish.....

You had my Secret Sister?

SS 2nd month

Yay!! Now I can finish B for Bethany!! You might recoginze this chart... and although it is one I have already stitched it is still perfect. I traded this chart on and then DS10 said to me "Mum why did you have to get rid of that chart? I really wanted you to stitch it for me in green" So then what was I going to do?........ and look what arrived in the mail today? Perfect!!

Here also is my Celtic Spring update :)

August 6th 08

*hugs* to everyone especially my secret sister!

Andie

5 comments:

Mel said...

What a great secret sister. Your sure getting spoilt.
Spring is looking great.

Ginnie said...

Spring is looking great, I love the purples in this one.

Rachel said...

You have a GREAT secret sister! How exciting!! Your Celtic Spring looks wonderful on that fabric, I love it. Makes me wish I had done mine on hand dyed fabric, haha! Can't wait to see more of her!

Kristin Stitches said...

Spring looks great! The presents are wonderful!

Chiloe said...

I want your secret sister !!! lol

Your progress: such a pleasure for my eyes ;-)

Sorry if I moved to Australia ! lol I corrected the mistake. :blush:

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...