Monday, December 15, 2008

More pictures?

Yes more :D
I got another absolutly amazing Christmas present in the mail the other day from my lovely friend Lori of Enchanted Fabrics.

To start with was this fantastic bag for my cross stitch.
Inside were all these goodies!
A whole selection of silks, Bluebeards Princess and the bead pack to go with it, Poppy and the bead pack to go with her, Feather fairy, Eloquent Christmas, A great Lizzie Kate chart :D a needleminder, some beautiful scissors and frog scissors fob, some stitches hand cream and a cool ornament.

Talk about totally spoilt! Thank you so much Lori! *hugs*

Here is my progress on Enchanted Mermaid. I must admit to being a little sick of stitching her, but I will put her away when we go on holiday and take my smaller projects, so when I come back I should be refreshed. I do still love her tho and can't wait to get to the beading and know that I am nearly finished :D

On Thursday Bethany will be One, I can't believe how quickly this year has gone, as Mike will be away on her birthday we celebrated on Sunday. She loved her new toys and her grandma bought her a gorgeous wee dress. She absolutly loved her birthday cake.... well the icing/cream anyway lol


Here are another couple of pictures of her. As you can see she still doesn't have much hair, but she has the most gorgeous personality!



Thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my post and look at my adorable wee girl :D


*hugs*


Andie









6 comments:

Jenny said...

Ohhh such a pretty baby! And pretty stash too. :) You're all set for a Merry Christmas with that haul. :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Ginnie said...

What a great pressie.... Lovely pictures of Bethany - hope she had a good birthday.

StitchCat said...

Yay finally I can comment...don't know what the glich was...anyhow aren't you a lucky girl getting all those goodies. And your stitching is gorgeous for all the comments I have missed. Also have a fantastic Christmas and a relaxing holiday
Maggie xxxx

Barb said...

Happy birthday to Bethany. She's so cute. Nice gift package you received, enjoy stitching them. Your WIP is looking great. Good job on the pictures.

sugardoll said...

I love all your stash gifts!

Beth is beth-utiful!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...