Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Red RoS

won the poll, followed very closely by Celtic Spring and Butterfly - Day :D

Here is a reminder for you :D

August 28th '08

I have started the roses in white but I am not sure whether to leave them that colour or not... I was thinking maybe red.... what do you think? Except maybe the one in her bodice. Or should I leave them white? I don't think the one in her hair shows very well so....

Change the roses to red... except the one in her bodice?
Leave the roses white?
Stitch the roses a different colour? Suggestions?
Or maybe change her hair to a dark colour so the white shows up better? (Thats what I planned to do but DH liked her hair this colour lol)

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Ok. After looking at your original and comparing it to this one. Both ladies look beautiful. As for the roses, I think the roses on her dress should stay white but the others would look beautiful as the original red/white.

my 2 coppers

Jenny said...

I would keep all the roses white - I think they provide a nice contrast with the red of the dress. I think it is okay if the one in her hair doesn't stand out as much, the red dress steals the show as well it should. :)

Kathryn in NZ said...

White, but with some sparkle? Especially for the one in her hair.
Agree the dress should stay stealing the show.
:)

Ashley (The Euphoric Stitcher) said...

My vote is for white roses as well!

Tracy said...

I'd keep the white roses, but I like the idea of a little sparkle...

Little Cat said...

I would keep the roses white too, or possibly cream or a very pale pink if you wanted to totally change their colour?

Have a lovely holiday and a great Christmas! And a happy birthday to Bethany too.

Barb said...

That is looking great so far! Great progress on it.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...