Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Bethany's birth sampler

Started 31st Jan '09

Feb 3rd

For this Child by My Big Toe, stitching on Countrystitch Kiwi Sparkles, wisteria. With a french overdyed thread I got in an awesome wee shop in Christchurch :D Can't remember the name of the thread (cause its in french lol) but will tell you next time :D

My goal was to get a third done before moving onto a screamer, this is my focus. So I have now pulled out watergarden. I think the only reason its languished so long is how small the chart is, so I will take it in today and get it enlarged.

*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Ashley G. said...

Andie, Bethany's Birth Sampler is really pretty. I can't wait to see more of it!!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Bethany's birth sampler looks great! I won't be long before you have to start another one:)

Little Miss Flossy said...

What a beautiful sampler.

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous sampler Andie, it looks great.

Hugs xxxxx

Maxine said...

A beautiful design, can't wait to see it finished and what you'll be stitching for the next one :)

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...