Monday, February 09, 2009

Thankyou

all my lovely blogging friends, your words of support meant a lot to me. I am happy to say that I am feeling a lot better now :D

Here is my update on Bethany's birth Sampler :D

Feb 9th 09

The thread I am using is "fil a broder Atalie Myrte" its a lovely burgandy colour. My photo is really washed out

I have come to the conclusion that I like changing my rotation :D Thats probably why on the EF board they call me the serial rotation changer lol

So my new one is kind of based on Kiwiflowa's rotation :D but with more slots and I'm looking forward to playing with it :D

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Michelle. said...

This is lovely! I am sure it will be even lovelier when it's done.

Ashley G. said...

I am glad to hear you are feeling better!! Bethany's birth sampler is really coming along, it looks fantastic!

kiwiflowa said...

wow a rotation based on mine... I had to think for a moment what I did? :p

Best of luck to you - I change rotations too!!

Bethany's sampler is coming on very well. It is so elegant!

Cathie said...

congratulations on #6. i didn't have an ultrasound with either of mine and sometimes wish I had. your stitching is lovely.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...