Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Dawn the dreaded

Wasn't too bad this time :D probably cause of all the frogging on Little Miss Froggy D

I completed her bottom left (to me) wing :D Slow progress but at least I'm working on her.

March 25th 09 003

I'm not sure how good the colours are, I'm using Mikes laptop today, much easier and quicker than my old clunker!

My sister and her husband return home to the North Island today, they have bought a house and will be her mid to late May :D yay!

Poor Bethany is sick. I had a real hard time getting her into the drs today, I nearly had to beg! And I called as soon as they opened. I feel really sorry for the receptionist! Timaru has such a huge shortage of drs its ridiculous! So if you know any drs who want a change tell them to move here :D

*hugs*

Andie

6 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

That is looking stunning. Sorry to hear Bethany is sick. My DD lands in NZ soon - just a refulling stop before they head to South America.

Kim B said...

She's beautiful :)

I hope Bethany feels better soon!

Shellie said...

Dawn is stunning. Sorry to hear Bethany is poorly hope she is better very soon
Happy stitching
Shellie

Cheryl said...

Pretty stitching! I hope Bethany gets better soon

Jenny said...

She is really pretty - I just love those wings. They might be a pain, but they shimmer right through my PC screen. :)

陳冠希Easaon said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...