Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Awards :D

I got two blog awards . First is the Beautiful Blogger award given to me by vEr0n!c@. Thank you....
As with each award, there are certain rules:
  • Accept the award
  • Thank the person who gave you the award
  • Add a link to the person who gave you the award
  • Put the award on your blog
  • Write 10 things about yourself others might not know
  • Pass the award on to 10 others
So here are 10 things about me:
  1. My husband has no idea how much stash I have
  2. I love singing along to my favorite songs but you really don't wanna hear me lol
  3. I would love to have learnt to play a musical instrument
  4. I have hardly read a book since I seriously started cross stitching
  5. I love crime t.v series
  6. I have only ever been overseas to Australia.. no big OE here
  7. I had my first child at 21
  8. I have been married twice
  9. I feel totally useless when my kids are sick
  10. I used to want to be a nurse lol
My second award is also from vEr0n!c@. Thank you!
Once again, here are the rules for this award:
  • Put the logo on your blog or within your post
  • Pass the award to 12 bloggers
  • Link the nominees within your post
  • Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award
Like vEr0n!c@ I'm gonna bend the rules a little. For BOTH awards, I nominate the following bloggers:

Maggie
Laural
Rose
Mel
Mel
Karen
Kathy
Kathryn
Lisa
Anne
Rahenna
Katrina
Chiloe

I have had to do this in stages, so if I haven't let you know and you've read this.... I'm getting there lol

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Kathryn in NZ said...

LOL - already did the Beautiful Blogger one, thanks - but know exactly who I'm going to link the Sunshine one to (finding 12 is a bit of a stretch for me!)
I'm getting better at putting links in my posts now

Deb said...

I had to laugh at your facts - useless when your kids are sick and you wanted to be a nurse! LOL Well, I think that it's a lot different taking care of people you don't know compared to your kids - we have a vested interest in them. And also your husband not knowing how much stash you have. My husband never knew how much I had either until we moved. I think he suffered a small coronary! LOL Congratulations on your award!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations on your awards!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...