Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Bluebell started

for my sister in laws birthday :)

Bluebell - 2nd March 2010

The frame part of my stand has died, the lovely Wendy from the Enchanted Fabrics yuku board has the bits I need and is sending them to me, she is SO sweet! Thank you so much Wendy!!

I can kind of get it to work, but it was too awkward with big projects so I started Bluebell, she needs to be done by May anyway :D I have chosen a plain fabric, 32count French linen, I think the colour will suit my sil and her decor a lot more than my normal riotous colours lol

Mike is away for work and I am missing him very much! 8 more sleeps to go, then he will be home for 4 days and then away again, and again and again *sign* can't wait til thats over, I feel like a single parent again but this time with 6 children! I forgot how mentally exhausting single parenthood is!

*hugs*

Andie

7 comments:

Kim B said...

Great start Andie!

Deb said...

Love the colors. Great start so far!

Yvonne said...

I am starting to love the colours. Looking forward to see the next update.

crash01 said...

andie i will post frames down on thursday /friday when i can get to post shop as my hours of work dont suit theirs sry for the delay cheerspatricia

Kathy said...

Andie awww you sooo sweet thank you for your comment on my blog. Blubell is gorgeous, I have picked mine up again and hoping to take a piccy later.

Love the fabby hun

Hugs
xxxxxx

Terri said...

Great start Andie :)

Kathy A. said...

Great new start there girl. I also love Dawn. Two beautiful pieces.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...