Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm so boring with

my titles these days!

Here is Bluebell, my new rotation is working really well, I love it, which is a change lol

SDC10796

This weekend was a Sabrina weekend so here she is :D I love her SO much!


SDC10794

I want to say a huge thankyou to Wendy and Patricia for coming to my rescue and helping me get my stitching frame all fixed! You guys are wonderful! In fact its been my experience that stitchers are wonderful!

Mike is going away for work again, he leaves this afternoon :(

*hugs*

Andie

13 comments:

Kim B said...

Both of these beauties are really looking incredible Andie!

Tracy said...

Lovely...

crash01 said...

you are more then welcome andie take care he will be back soon

Deb said...

They both love wonderful Andie!

Barb said...

Both of the pieces are stunning. Can't wait to see more of them.

Kathy said...

Both Wips are looking wonderful Andie. I know the feeling about hubby going away. Mine has been away since the 5th of March and comes home this Wednesday, the boys ahve missed him loads.

Hugs hunni xxxxxxxx

Sharon said...

They both look marvelous!

Sharon said...

They both look marvelous!

Maria said...

They are both beautiful!

Missy Ann said...

Wonderful work, they're both lovely.

Rahenna said...

Love them both! I just got Bluebell and all her bling... very tempting! :)

Terri said...

Great stitching. They are beautiful Andie. I'm sorry Mike is leaving town again :(

geeky Heather said...

Both of those ladies are beautiful!!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...