Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well I cancelled

my order from Silkweaver, part of it shipped and part of it was refunded. I must just say I was not happy with how the colors ended up looking, both are colors I have had before and I do know not to expect them to be exactly the same, but I expected some resemblance. One colour that I received Cascade was mostly a solid one toned fabric the other was starquest, which had a huge splotch of plain white fabric showing thru. AND if your wondering WHY you will need to pay so much postage for such a little bit of fabric.... its probably to cover the cost of the inch of catalogs that you probably won't want.... SO I will remain an unhappy customer who won't purchase from silkweaver again.

On to nicer things....

Here is my Bluebell update






















*hugs*

Andie

5 comments:

Kim B said...

Bluebell is lovely Andie. Sorry to hear about your silkweaver frustrations.

Yvonne said...

Love Bluebell's colours. I am really sorry to hear that your fabrics didn't turn out well, especially Starquest. That is one of my favourite colours. The lugana Starquest which I bought from SW a year ago is really beautiful.

Lesleyanne said...

Bluebell is gorgeous. Sorry about your fabric woes.

Kathy said...

Awww Andie, I don't balme you hun, I won't be buying from them again, they are such a disappointment.

Bluebell looks fantastic, your making me want to get mine out agin, but must finished St Petey first.

Looks like she'll be finished soon hun.

Hugs & Take care

xxxxxx

An itch to cross stitch.. said...

Bluebell is so pretty, the colours are gorgeous.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...