I got the first quarter of Part two done on WWG before it was time to put it away. It didn't take long! Only a day and a half! So next month I imagine I will be able to get Part 2 completed.
I find that Marlitt horrid to stitch with,but the effect once the PB is added is gorgeous!
I'm going to pull out that backstitching on the cattails. I thought I used the right colour but it looks wrong......
Thanks very much to Charlie for pointing out the back stitch that was missing on my Rhodes stitch :D
I think I will need to work on my special stitches technique but I'm guessing by the end it will be lots better.
Please don't forget to vote in my poll :D
I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...