Monday, June 13, 2011

Saphy end of Week 2

Saphy is stitching up pretty quickly! This is about 2 weeks of stitching. Fabric is washed out in this picture


End of week 2


I was right the BF is a right pain to use, I've heard of people swapping it for #4 braid, which I would do everywhere except the butterflies if I had any easily available, I think the BF works really well in the butterflies and makes them seem really fragile.


It was my birthday yesterday and I had a wonderfully relaxing day :D This is the gorgeous sunrise that greeted my day
















I have picked Winter Watergarden back up this week and talking of Chatelaines..... I was bad and signed up for Herbularius.... I just couldn't resist especially with it going to be a set :D It starts in August so I need to get Saphy and those stockings finished :D

For my birthday Chatelaine I have decided on Autumn Watergarden, then I just need to wait on a fourth one to finish that set :D   Thanks everyone for voting!

Have an awesome day everyone!

*hugs*

Andie

14 comments:

Tracy J said...

Wonderful progress!

Ineke said...

Beautiful stitching.
Belated happy birthday. You got wonderful Chatelaines as presents.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

WOW that is a sunset! what DMC would you say it was?

Glad you went for Autumn, I do like a set of seasons! I think it's a cunning plan of designers to make us buy more charts.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry, it is a sunrise, not a sunset! We only get good sunsets here so I make assumptions!

mdgtjulie said...

Happy belated birthday, and OMG, that sunrise is gorgeous. I want to stitch that!!! Brill of you to get such a good pic! Saphy looks smashing. I really like that; the colors are wonderful. Can't wait to see your progress on your new Chats. They are addictive, aren't they?!?

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Saphy looks gorgeous. Great pic of your sunrise.

Rachael xxx said...

Beautiful sunrise, what a treat for your birthday. Saphy is looking great!!

Kahlan said...

she is realy lovely, and btw Happy Birthday!

Pumpkin said...

She's looking amazing Andie!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Guess what? We share the same birthday :o)

Charbsandthebumpydog said...

Happy Birthday!! Herbularius I think will be amazing, a real work of art when it is done. Saffy looks great and I think the little flutter-bys were worth the effort.

RuthB said...

Happy Day-After-Your-BBirthday!!!! Here's hoping the upcoming year brings you plenty of frog-free stitching and a lot more of beautiful sunsets just like this one.

Pauline said...

Happy Birthday Andie! Hope you had a great day with lots of stitchy and family time.

Herbularius? Oh gosh, I've got to see what you're talking about.

Saphy is looking beautiful too...

Joysze said...

Happy belated birthday, sweet Andie. Fantastic sunrise. What a great start to you special day. :D

Whooooo whoooo on Autumn Watergarden. When are you thinking of stitching it? ;)

Sapphy looks wonderful. You'll have her done in no time at all... And then herbularius, here you come. ;)

♥marylin♥ said...

Hello I am writing from France I would like to know where to find the fabric you like to make that fairy! Thank you in advance and congratulations for your blog
friendships marylin

my mail

marc1.djankdossian@wanadoo.fr

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...