Monday, June 06, 2011

Summer Queen

Well its a new start for me this week.... although I can't say I've enjoyed it lol

Tarissa asked me about two weeks ago to stitch something special for her next birthday... it will be her 16th.  I said yes, she chose and then I realized if I'm going to continue rotating, which I want to do so that I can keep stitching Winter Watergarden and I need to get these stockings done, then I would have to start straight away.  Luckily there was a slot movable in my rotation (the little letters) although I now have all big pieces.

This is just under one week of stitching.  I felt I deserved a reward after getting that *ugh* hair completed so started back on Saphy a day early since I had met my goal with her for the month.  Although the hair is gorgeous I found it a pita to stitch lol

Week 1

*hugs*

Andie

11 comments:

Wendy said...

omg, summer queen is beautfull, but big, and I mean BIG !
you have your work cut out for you, lol !

Kahlan said...

She is gorgeous!!!

Rachel said...

She's beautiful Andie! I agree, that hair is gorgeous, but a giant pain to stitch. I say you deserve a reward!

Pumpkin said...

She's lovely Andie!

Marie-Christine said...

I like very much hairs with flowers.

Charbsandthebumpydog said...

Well worth the effort with the hair, she looks great Andie, it will be great watching her grow.

cross stitch kits said...

wow! stunning, she has such a lovely calm face. Looking forward to see it finished.

Lesleyanne said...

Great new start. She looks stunning.

Joysze said...

That's a lot for a week, Andie!! And she's so pretty. :D Looking forward to seeing Saphy again, though. ;)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

She does look beautiful, what a great Birthday present.

Beatrice said...

She is really very beautiful!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...