Sunday, August 14, 2011

Hmmmm I haven't

updated my pics for  a wee while!
Winter Watergarden:  Part of part 6, part 5 not finished and beads added up to part 4 :D

14th August 2011

Joan Elliots Mother and Child - using Noreens pink conversion for the baby, I started this some time ago, then decided to change the colours for the babies shirt and put it away, when I saw Noreens conversion I decided to be lazy and use hers since its so gorgeous, so unpicked my small start and restarted.  I am stitching on this piece for the SAL on Love 4 Stitch Alongs Forum.  This is for Aliyahs birth sampler... I did make her one but I decided I didn't like it.

14th August


I also did the beading on the top half of Lady A except for her purse as I am missing one colour of beads grr! (Please excuse the wrinkles!)

14th August 2011


I have just started stitching on Annettes Mira RR, I was planning to wait for the 16th and stitch this one for the stitch along but I just couldn't leave it any longer!  But I will show that when I have more than a blob to share :D

Speaking of RR's, recently Rachel shared a picture of mine.  Its looking so good now!

Andie1

*hugs*

Andie


7 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress on your wips. They are all stunning projects.

mdgtjulie said...

Wow, everything looks wonderful. You get so much done, it's amazing!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great stitching, love it all!

Lady A is looking great, shame about the missing beads. You can't just buy one packet of beads though, you have a make a decent basket up!

Kathy A. said...

Nice work Andie. I love Watergarden - the colors are so subtle.
Doesn't your RR look beautiful! You will be so happy when it comes home.

Rachel said...

Everything looks fantastic, Andie!! I am enjoying the Joan Elliot SAL so much! I have made some really good progress on Earth Goddess this weekend. Now if I can actually put her down to work on Gone Fishin' this week...that's another story, lol!!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Your pics are look gorgeous! I get your RR next! Woo hoo!

Joysze said...

Hi-ho!!!!! WOWZERS, Andie!! love them all!!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...