Friday, November 25, 2011

Hello :D

How have you all been?

I have a nasty chest infection and it feels like I have been coughing forever!!  I am on antibiotics and feel slightly better, last week I had no energy at all, I just sat and zoned out.
This week I am starting to have energy.

I spent an hour or so on Mermaids of the Deep Blue and then my threads for Wades stocking came so I have gone back to it :D


Also my Mirabilia Round Robin came home :D

These are not very good pictures, I honestly couldn't be bothered fighting with out camera for a better one.  I still have to add the beads to my piece so might show you another picture then.






*hugs* everyone

Andie

7 comments:

stitchnannie said...

hi andie sry you have not been the best but gad to see you back here and i can catch up on your stitching all looking good take care and a speedy recovering from now on

Lesleyanne said...

Sorry to hear you have not been well. Hope you are soon on the mend. Great progress on Mermaids. Your RR looks stunning.

Joysze said...

Hey sweets... awwwwh.... feel better. I hope those antibiotics kick butt.

MotDB looks great and your RR is wowzas!!

Anne said...

Hope you feel better soon. Nothing worse than a horrible cough that nearly breaks your ribs :(

Gorgeous stitching so far Andie!! I love the fabric you chose for your mermaids!!

Mel said...

Your stitching looks great. Sorry you are not well, I hope you feel better soon

Patches said...

Feel better soon.

Love the mermaid

Kim said...

Get better soon! I've got to stop looking at pictures on your blog - I adore the fabric for the mermaids piece - do you have details?

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...