Tuesday, December 27, 2011

*hyperventilate* Its Sarahs fault!

Okay so Sarah is all to blame for my recent purchases...... Sarah does wonderful conversion of the silks on Chatelaines to HDF silks, go to her blog and check out her recent Winter Watergarden finish, which had the silks converted to HDF's

Anyway..... so what is Sarah to blame for?  She wonderfully, kindly, for Christmas converted Swan Lake for me, so with Christmas money in hand I toddled off and purchased the silks, I have a large piece of off white lugana which I think will look great for Swan Lake but I will floss toss when they came....... the cost? $43!  (+ PTB, fabric and bead pack - which I am leaving til later) Then I went to SB&B and ordered the PTB since I'm not in a hurry and they always have a sale on......

THEN

I finally caved and signed up for Mystery 15 Deep Blue Sea...... why did I cave do you ask?  Its all Sarahs fault once again!  She also converted to HDF's for Deep Blue Sea, the cost of the silks? $40!  So I rushed over to ABC and ordered the PTB since I am in a bit more of a hurry for the threads.  I have a piece of fabric I bought from Sparklies during their sale which I think will be perfect for the piece, waiting on floss toss as well :D  So bead pack at a later date.... maybe with birthday money in June :D  Then I zoomed off to paypal, paid Martina and signed up for the group..... now its just a case of waiting for the post!  I am so looking forward to it! 

I have really enjoyed spending my Christmas money from my Sweetie and overspending :D

Thanks Sarah!  I am hoping that one day it will be your fault cause you would have converted a few others.... like Fairy Flower Garden, Hyacinth Mandala, White Nights in St Petersbury, Venice Mandala, Evening in the Park, and  MTM..... just to name a few :D

*hugs*

Andie

4 comments:

Wendy said...

love your mermaids !
can´t wait to see how mermaids of the deep turn out, with you colours.
are you doing anything different on merchant mermaid aswell ?

Joysze said...

Tsk tsk tsk, that naughty Sarah. ;)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Andie!! It's been a while so I thought I'd drop a line. I can't believe Bethany's 4! time flies :) Jono and I bought our first home in June, both of us changed our jobs, and we had some long term house guests from Italy and UK stay with us this year so with all that cross stitch fell in to the too hard basket. I've decided New Year means New Goals - get back to it. I love that you have a Chataleine passion - I can drool over your lovely WIP's and silk from afar! Best wishes and hugs, Lisa/kiwiflowa

Lesleyanne said...

Can't wait to see your new starts and stitching in 2012.

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...