Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Well I didn't & WIPocalypse #1

start Tarissas T.... we decided it would be cool to do her whole name (which won't all be done for her birthday)  Luckily.... she wants the letters on seperate fabrics in seperate frames... awesome!.... Unfortunately she wants it on white opal and do you think I have any in my stash?!  so I need a yard of white 32 count opal belfast!  I ordered a fat quarter and will just get it a bit at a time :D

So I pulled out the piece I need to get done for my niece and got a bit of progress....

Deepest Love

Before
dl before
After:



I decided it wouldn't hurt to stitch on Water Goddess... even if its only a day or two a month instead of the whole five.... I will just play it by ear each month.  I have spent about 20 mins on it today.

Its my honeys birthday today so we are going out for dinner tonight, just Mike and I.  I am sure it will be awesome!  :D

Still waiting on my DBS threads :D

*hugs*

Andie

P.s This is my WIPocalypse check in so here below is my progress on WWG again as well :D

Before:

 After:

13 comments:

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Fabulous progress. I love the fabric you are stitching her on.

Lesleyanne said...

Happy Birthday to your DH. Lovely progress. She looks great.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Mike!!! I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

You made tremendous progress on Deepest Love, wow!! :)

Stitching Sweetie said...

Happy birthday Mike!!!
Amazing progress!

Rachael G said...

Lots of progress Well done!

claire93 said...

you've made some great progress on both

Sara said...

Deepest Love is one of my favorite Mirabilias. Nice progress on both!

Diane (di) said...

Wow!! Deepest Love is beautiful... love the fabric you chose and WWG is stunning. Great progress for the WIPocalypse Andie! :)

Ziggyeor said...

Happy belated b-day to the hubs. Great work in progress.

Mangogirl said...

wonderful progress you've been busy.

robindefender said...

Both are beautiful pieces, and great progress.

Dot said...

Beautiful projects. You get so much stitching done between your before and after photos.

Joysze said...

Sweetest Love is gorgeous, Andie and you got so much done!!! :D

WW... ahh.... can't get enough of it. :D

Happy Birthday to Mike.

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...