Friday, February 03, 2012

Deep Blue Sea Part Two :D

Using Sarahs HDF conversion



Here also is my Merchant Mermaid update
Before:
001

After:
26th Jan 2012

Its a bit blurry but you get the idea

I also started Noras letters T and A. these are for Tarissa, she wanted her whole name on seperate pieces of white opal fabric, I am using 32 count Belfast.... do you think I had any in my stash?!  NO!!  Of course not so I still have to get some more of it lol

Letter T

Letter T

Letter A

Letter A #1


*hugs*

Andie

8 comments:

Valentina said...

Great progress Andie!

Sarah said...

Wow! Gorgeous Andie!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Wonderful progress on all of them! I am just loving that tail on MM!

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Everything looks stunning! I love DBS!

Wendy said...

great stitching !

Terri said...

Wow, it's all beautiful! I'm drooling all over the keyboard and screen, LOL!

Shelleen said...

Everything is wonderful.

Joysze said...

Andie!!L DBS looks amazing!! I didn't even see that it had reds in there till now. :D

Love the greens on Mermie and Tarissa's letters are growing nicely. Almost done with A. :D

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...