Friday, June 21, 2013

The Bad Blogger Award

Goes to me!!  :)

Although I just found the app for my iPhone, that my awesome family got me for my birthday :)

I have stitched quite a bit :)

I finished (except for 4 beads) my section on Julie's round robin.

My section 


The whole piece


This is an absolutely gorgeous piece!

I am rotating at the moment and just finished a slot on Rose Fairy (Cross Stitching Art)

Before


I had done a bit more than this

After


I have now picked up Queen Mermaid.

Tatiana is working her magic and getting the chart ready then I can show you the last model I stitched.

Well this app seems pretty easy to use so I'm sure to see you again soon!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Absolutely stunning stitching!

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...