Monday, May 05, 2014

Charlotte

I think I've finally gotten my mojo back!!!  Now I know I've said it before.... BUT  this time I think I really have!

I picked up Charlotte by Mirabilia a few weeks ago, this is where I was at with her:




And where I am now:


I also want to pull out one of my Chatelaines to start stitching on again, but I can't decide between Deep Blue Sea, Watergarden, Secret Victorian Garden, Tuscany Town Mandala (which I bought as a wip) or a new start ;)  I'm more inclined towards a wip though.

*hugs*

Andie


7 comments:

Jenilee said...

Glad to see you back, and Charlotte is beautiful! As for the Chatelaine, whatever gets you stitching, go for it :)

Blu said...

Good to see you back. Charlotte is looking amazing!

blue star stitcher said...

It's a great feeling when the stitching mojo returns, nice progress!

Annie said...

Mojo back with a vengeance, I'd say! Good for you! Beautiful progress:)

Jan Gartlan said...

Stunning!

Melanie said...

Nice work! You make me want to get her back out; I think I've left her about where your first picture shows...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Welcome back mojo! Charlotte is so beautiful too.

I suggest Victorian Garden because I know that one and like it!

I am so sad!

I am feeling so so so sad and I just need to write about it somewhere. I don't want to put this on facebook.* A few days ago I got th...