Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wow what a week!!

Well actually a few few weeks!!

My son Christian (17) spent a night in A&E  then had his appendix out the next day.

All 3 of the girls then got a nasty case of the flu and we had to take a week off school.

This week things are back to normal.  I've started a knitting project for the meanings during school time.


This is for Aliyah.  After this I plan to make the same one for Bethany in that chocolate brown.

Here is my stitching from several weeks ago.  Sorry for taking so long to share a pic.  I didn't get much done.


But I love her so far :)

I also started Charelaines Summer Mystery but I didn't get much done before the flu hit.

I'm taking part in a NZ rr, my first piece took forever to arrive then when it finally did the next piece came the next day ;-P lol so I'm busy stitching in those for now :)

Thanks for stopping by.

*hugs*

Andie

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Sorry to hear all were sick.
That sweater is gorgeous!
Marilyn

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Drama in your house, hope they are all better soon.
The postage time is the downside to RRs, I would have thought that an NZ based one would be better though.

phann son said...

You are coming along really well on this...great progress on this one. Love the colors.
ตารางคะแนน

I declare

  2018 to be the year of Chatelaine I'm finishing off 2017 with Deep Blue Sea And starting off 2018 with a new start sal with my bestie ...